SUMMER SEASON BEGINS MONDAY JULY 6th
The Power Play Centre is an outdoor ball hockey rink located in the west end of Kingston Ontario. This is an NHL sized outdoor sport court surfaced rink! We operate leagues currently in the spring, summer, and fall. The PowerPlay Centre is the only place in Kingston to play the growing sport of ball hockey! The easiest way to register yourself or your child is right here on our website! With the addition of PG Sports Excellence to the PowerPlay Centre, we are available to offer retail hours for any needed assistance. Although, we highly recommend registering online as it is still the easiest and fastest way to reserve your spot for 2015.
2015 PROGAMS (3 SEASONS):
• Spring Season: April – June
• Summer Season: July – August
• Fall Season: September – October
ADULT DIVISIONS AVAILABLE: (Summer begins Monday July 6th)
• Division 1 (Tuesday Evening's and Sunday's)
• Division 2 (Thursday Evening's and Sundays)
• Division 3 (Monday Evening's and Sundays) FULL
• Co-Ed – (Friday Nights) Men and Women
- PPC Owner and PPC Conveners have the right to move any team that they feel should be in a higher or lower division. A meeting may be scheduled between the team captain and convener if needed.
- 12 games per season + playoffs (Top 8 teams make playoffs).
OPTION 1: Sponsored Team
Sponsors Cost: $350 plus tax
- Team Sponsors will receive advertising space on our league website (Over 62,000 site visits per year).
Player Cost: $115 plus tax per player
* Captains will receive a FREE Season of play if they sign up 12 players or more.
OPTION 2: Non-Sponsored Team
(All Players) Cost: $132.75 plus tax
* NO PLAYER will be allowed to play until FULL payment is made, and online registration is completed. No Exceptions!
* Registration and Payment must be completed online (Registration tab / Adult / Player Registration)
TINY TOTS PROGRAM 2 - 6 years old (Begins Tuesday July 7th)
Cost: $89 plus tax
Program runs every Tuesday from 5:00 - 6:00pm for 8 weeks.
Our Tiny Tot Program is a great way to introduce young superstars to the amazing game of Hockey!
To register, please scroll up to the Registration box and click Youth Player.
* Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information